Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Taste of Home
It takes just a few minutes in the evening to mix rolled oats and soy milk and you have a head start on a healthy breakfast the following morning. In the morning, top the oatmeal with fresh fruit and toasted nuts for a light and nourishing breakfast to start the day.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shreded apple
- Combine oats, vanilla milk, chia seeds (if using), maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in a pint-sized jar and stir. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add a handful of nuts for crunch, flavor and extra health benefits.
You can order the ingredients used in this recipe by visiting the link here.