Salt & Baker
Densely packed Nutella Brownies! Soft, thick, and chewy! These brownies are loaded with Nutella and studded with chocolate chips, they are sure to a new favorite! Serves 48 Brownies!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temp
- 6 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 cups Nutella, divided
- 1.5 cup + 3 Tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add in 1 cup of Nutella, and the salt. Mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, (or using hand beaters), cream the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence. Beat until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of the remaining 1/3 cup of Nutella along the top. Using a knife, swirl the Nutella into the batter. Top with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- Bake the Nutella Brownies for 32-35 minutes. Be careful not to over bake! Keep your eye on them. Test the brownies by using a toothpick to determine doneness. You want the brownies to come out with a couple of moist crumbs on the toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool. When cool, carefully lift the parchment paper (or aluminum foil) out of the pan, and cut into squares. You can store these in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You can order the ingredients used in this recipe by visiting the link here.