Garden Green Curry
A plant-based symphony by Chef Nooror !
- 70g green curry paste
- 400ml coconut cream
- 100 ml of VG stock (or water)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Mixed Vegetables (mushroom, chillies, asparagus, baby corn, peas,)
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp My Favourite soya sauce
- Blue Elephant Jasmine Rice
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of VG oil in a sauce pan and stir-fry the Green curry paste until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Add half of the coconut cream, stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the mushrooms, eggplants then the rest of vegetables.
- Add the remaining coconut cream and 100ml of water or VG broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add the fresh herbs (optional) and simmer until cooked through.
- Garnish the dish with sweet basil leaves before serving. Serve hot with Thai Jasmine rice.
You can order the ingredients used in this recipe by visiting the link here.